Are you scrambling for last minute gift ideas?
If so, then I’ve got some great ones for you.
Now you might be thinking, ‘I don’t read your blog for gift ideas.’
But stick with me on this.
Alright, are you ready?
Here’s my list of ideas, and no, they’re not in any particular order.
- A hand written card, note or letter to a friend or loved expressing how much they mean to you.
- Patience. Make a commitment to being more patient with yourself and those around you.
- Forgiveness. This one can be difficult but well worth the effort. Forgive those that you think have wronged you and then, the most important, learn to forgive yourself.
- Time. Give someone a few minutes of your undivided attention.
- Appreciation. Take a moment to appreciate the people and possessions that you have in your life.
- Act of kindness. Commit to a day of acts of kindness.
This is probably not the kind of last minute gift ideas that are popular but the items on this list are both priceless and free, and they’re all within your reach.
Now you have a choice.
You can choose to do all, one or none.